Whether you are looking for advice on submitting to agents, editorial support or would like a beta reader for your work in progress, I can offer a service that is tailored to you!
Literary Agent Submission Package
I can offer recommendations and suggestions for how to polish and perfect your submission package.
What do you get?
- A full read-through of your submission package: cover letter, synopsis and the first three chapters/up to 10,000 words.
- A detailed written report with feedback, identifying key areas where improvements could be made, and a list of suggested changes.
- Detailed information on what makes a good submission package. An outline of what literary agents and mainstream publishers are looking for and how to maximise your chances of them requesting your full manuscript.
Please get in contact for more information.
Copywriting and Editing
I also offer content creation, copywriting and editorial work, for when you just can’t find the right words!
If you’re looking for engaging content, whether it’s for your business, charities or the private and public sector, get in touch.
I charge an hourly rate of £40 per hour, examples below. If you’re looking for a more tailored quote for a less than ordinary job, contact me to discuss.
Let me help keep your website up-to-date with fresh content. For regular bloggers, I can offer a five-post package. (Prices are based on a maximum of 1000 words per post.)
- Five-post package – £175
- Single post, 1 hour – £40 each
A copy edit is the editing process that delves deep into the text, focusing on spelling, grammar and punctuation errors as well as how the words flow. This is where the magic happens, and the process can turn a rambling article on shipping containers into a fast-paced page turner.
- A single 1000 word article, 1 hours – £40